Sonic Studio Processing Products
The new Software Plug-in from Sonic Studio and Legendary Audio
I.C.E is a different way of processing audio in the Digital Age. Although primarily designed and used to solve audio problems, it can be used to “sculpt” audio as well.
- Removes or reduces distortion in recordings
- Cleans up audio problems including overload, distorted instruments and vocals
- Eliminates harshness, imbedded distortion, and other recorded audio flaws
- Available now as AU/VST/AAX for OS X and VST for Windows
Sonic Studio ART combines incredible productivity with all the audio restoration tools you need into one affordable, standalone software package
- Restore even the most heavily-damaged audio in a simple, intuitive user interface
- Remove ticks, clicks, distortion, hiss, hum and even coughs, chair squeaks or other spurious noises
- Record in stereo or mono up to 192 kHz
- Export multiple songs in a variety of file formats, sample rates and bit depths
- Full Broadcast WAV metadata support including ISRC
- Concise Editing -- top/tail, crossfade, copy/paste
Quartet DynPEQ is a digital audio workstation plugin that supports multichannel stems, which makes it appropriate to reside on the master fader or the end of the processing chain.
Geared toward mastering
- Four DynPEQ bands
- Multichannel stem capable
- Output peak limiter
- Project patch store
Trio DynPEQ is a digital audio workstation plugin offering three bands of dynamic parametric equalization for monophonic input processing.
Geared toward input processing
- Three DynPEQ bands
- Single channel insert
Completely Transparent, Utterly Matchless, Simply Beautiful
- 14 Filter topologies including 1st - 4th order parametrics, shelving, band pass, notch, RIAA, Emphasis and more
- Metering & gain control to optimize signal level
- Integrated dither and word length controls
- Audio Units compliant; works with soundBlade SE, soundBlade HD and production systems such as Apple Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, REAPER, Abelton and other AU compliant software
Ultra-resolution Sample Rate Conversion and batch processing application for OS X
Two types of unsurpassed SRC processing. Efficient Batch Processing.
- Superior sample rate conversion up to 384 kHz
- Two SRC types
- Three dithers
- Three file types
- Batch processor
Praise for Sonic Studio Processing Products
Tom Biener, Chace Audio
"[Legendary I.C.E.:] We tried it, we loved it, we bought it!!"
Dave Davis, All Night Party
"[Sonic Studio Mastering EQ]...a real step forward, with the great sound we've come to love"
Dave Glasser, Airshow Mastering
"soundBlade and Quartet - a totally unique combination of the highest quality sound with excellent EQ and dynamics. I'm not a big plug-in user, but this is the plug-in to use with soundBlade."
Bob Lanzner, Technovoice
"What the Sonic Studio Mastering EQ does is nothing short of a miracle."
Clients include: George Clinton, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, RZA, Snoop Dogg, Lil' Kim, Ne-Yo
DiViNCi - Producer, Engineer, Artist
"It's rare that the most convenient way to do something also provides the best quality, but with Sonic Studio Process that's exactly what I get. Being able to process multiple files at once with the same SRC & dithering algorithms I use on my final bounces has always been my ideal scenario!"
Copyright © 2001 Sonic Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.