Mastering & Restoration Plug-Ins Subscription
The All Access Plug-ins package includes over $1,200.00 of the following Sonic Studio Products at an affordable subscription rate.
At a concert, an 'All Access' pass means you can go anywhere in the venue. All Access Plug-ins gives you access to all the plug-ins from Sonic Studio. NoNOISE 3, Sonic Studio Mastering EQ, and Legendary Audio I.C.E. are all included. Having this bundle means you are prepared to work on all popular OS X based DAWs.
- Sonic Studio Mastering EQ AU OS X Plug-in
- NoNOISE 3 AU/VST OS X Plug-in
- I.C.E. (In Case of Emergency) AU/VST, Pro Tools AAX OS X
- Online Technical Support
- All new version updates and feature additions
Retail Value of $1,279
Praise for All Access Plug-Ins
"[Legendary I.C.E.:] We tried it, we loved it, we bought it!!"
"What the Sonic Studio Mastering EQ does is nothing short of a miracle."
Clients include: George Clinton, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, RZA, Snoop Dogg, Lil' Kim, Ne-Yo
Dave Davis, All Night Party
"[Sonic Studio Mastering EQ]...a real step forward, with the great sound we've come to love"
Reynaud Venter, White Vinyl
"More focused reduction is possible resulting in a more eased and gentler outcome that sonically appears much less processed than what was possible before. It struck me today at numerous times... how NoNOISE 3 really is a significantly better product. Not surprisingly, results are now generated much quicker than before."
Sonic Studio Mastering EQ
- Minimum phase implementation
- Works with AU compatible workstations
- 4 Bands with metering and dither
- Metering & gain control to optimize signal level
- 14 Filter topologies including
- 1st - 4th Order parametrics, shelving, band pass, notch, RIAA, Emphsis and more
- Works with AU and VST OS X compatible workstations
- Award winning broadband denoise
- Real-time estimates for precision control
- Use in all Mac audio software that supports Audio Units or VST plug-ins
- Take/apply noise estimates for precision reduction
- Recover forensic dialog & telephone actualities
- Reduce harmonic distortion
- Eliminate environmental noises from film & video location recordings
- Take out heavy hum, hiss & buzz
I.C.E. (In Case of Emergency)
- Works with AU, VST workstations and Pro Tools AAX OS X
- Removes or reduces distortion in recordings
- Eliminates harshness and other recorded audio flaws
- Cleans overload, distorted instruments and vocals
All Access FAQ
What is All Access?
All Access is a new annual subscription program from Sonic Studio that gives professional mastering engineers, producers and independent musicians access to all of soundBlade’s features, functions and updates. For an incredibly low annual subscription price, users can choose between two levels of access to Sonic Studios soundBlade mastering software, NoNOISE restoration tools and world-renowned processing plug-ins that would typically cost thousands of dollars to own.
What does All Access Include?
There are three All Access packages to choose from:
- All Access LE - the perfect audio editing, processing, and assembly workstation for DDP, CD and high resolution track exports gives users access to soundBlade LE plus Broadband Denoise and Manual DeClick II,and Sonic Studio Process, as well as all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
- All Access HD - provides users with access to Sonic Studio’s most sought-after processing, plug-ins and ultra-resolution mastering system supporting sampling rates up to 384kHz, 32-bit. Subscribers receive fully functional soundBlade HD equipped with NoNOISE 3 AU/VST Plug-in, Broadband Denoise and Manual DeClick II, Sonic Studio Mastering EQ, and the renowned background processing application Sonic Studio Process. Also included are all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
- All Access Plug-Ins - contain our most-popular processing plug-ins in one very affordable package. Sonic Studio Mastering EQ, NoNOISE 3 and I.C.E. are all included!
All Access Plug-ins work with your favorite Mac-based DAW, including Logic...and more. A compatibility chart can be found in the User Manual at http://help.sonicstudio.com/aapi/. Also included are all software updates released by Sonic Studio and online technical support during the active term of the subscription.
How does All Access Work?
When you subscribe to All Access you will be provided with download instructions to the relevant All Access package, along with an All Access Activation Code redeemable on your iLOK account.
All Access can be licensed with an iLok2 or can be Machine Licensed with no iLok required. All Access can not be licensed with an iLok1.
The All Access term starts immediately upon your subscription purchase and will expire upon the anniversary of the subscription date.
All Access customers may elect to renew or cancel their All Access subscription at the end of the term.
What if I Already Own soundBlade?
You will continue to own all your existing options and soundBlade software version.
During your All Access subscription, your system will be augmented with the features and options, as well as the latest software version appropriate to the All Access package you’ve chosen. When your All Access subscription expires, your original options and software version will remain intact and can be used as normal.
What Happens if I Don’t Want to Renew?
Upon your subscription expiration, you will no longer have access to soundBlade, the version of software or any of its options. You will receive a notice upon 30 days prior to the expiration of your All Access term as a reminder to renew and or to backup / export existing projects so as to make them accessible after the term of their subscription has elapsed.
If you owned soundBlade prior to purchasing an All Access subscription, you will be able to launch your soundBlade system complete with the options that you purchased.
What are the Benefits of All Access?
- Cost - All Access is so affordable and efficient.
- All The Options - you get access to the world’s best sounding, most sought-after digital audio finishing workstation for about the price of a plug-in. soundBlade systems configured with All Access features would cost thousands of dollars to own, but you can subscribe to the features you want for significantly less.
- You can subscribe anytime you want; add soundBlade All Access when you need it.
- You get access to all the software updates automatically with your subscription.
- You get professional online technical support and access to Sonic Studio’s extensive FAQ library.
What’s the Downside to All Access?
Nothing! The only downside is cancelling your subscription. But, the good news is that you can re-purchase your subscription at any time.
Can I Rejoin if I don’t Renew?
Can I still Purchase soundBlade instead of Subscribing to the All Access Program?
At a minimum, All Access Plug-Ins requires the following:
- Apple Macintosh Intel 2.6 GHz minimum or faster preferred
- 4 GB RAM minimum, 8 GB or more preferred
- OS X 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) or higher
Current USB Apple Super Drives (USB2 or USB3) should perform as expected.
NOTE: since Sonic Studio is unable to test every USB converter, we cannot guarantee that all USB audio converters will function at all sample rates and configurations. Connection of audio converters via USB hubs, use of USB hard disc drives and USB v1 optical disc peripherals is not recommended or supported.
Copyright © 2001 Sonic Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.