Every room has problems:
- Parallel walls and irregular shapes cause reflections
- Bricks, windows and other surfaces cause absorption and reflections
- Furniture can cause acoustic absorption and reflections
- Speaker placement can cause timing delays and phase issues
The results are a reduced soundstage, balance problems, and a build-up of bass frequencies.
iRC Impluse Response Correction, based on advanced technology by Dirac, brings these under control. The result is a more focused soundstage with improved phase coherence, bringing more realism and natural sound to your music.
The iRC Measure application uses a calibration microphone (not included) to analyze your room, build an acoustic model to detect defects, and automatically create filters.
Take control of your domain with iRC (Impulse Response Correction), a cost-effective and more flexible alternative to unsightly baffles, diffusers and other room treatments.
Now available across the range of Amarra products: Symphony, Amarra sQ+, and Amarra for TIDAL.
Enjoy full features at a value price
- Shows all measurements
- Chair, sofa, and auditorium measurement
- Sonic EQ
- Noise-shaped dither
- Fully integrated
- Use your iRC license with Amarra sQ+, Symphony, and Amarra for TIDAL
- License valid for installation on 2 computers
Praise for iRC
"iRC rocks! It clears out room idiosyncrasies and brings out the hi-fi!!"
"With Impluse Response Correction the musical image has just widened massively, with a much tighter audio performance..."
"...simply masterful — this is the best that my 2-channel system has ever sounded!"
Copyright © 2001 Sonic Studio, LLC. All rights reserved.